1. A Photo ID for the Parent/Guardian
2. A Social Security Card for the Student (NOT required, preferred. SISD will not refuse enrollment of any student opting not to provide a social security card/number.)
3. An Immunizations Record for the Student
4. Proof of Identification and Age for the Student (any one of these items)
Birth Certificate *
Hospital Birth Record
Church Baptismal Record
School ID card, record, or report card
Any other legal document that establishes identity
5. Proof of Residency ( two or more of these items)
A driver’s license or photo I.D. with current address (expired licenses may not be used)
Property Tax Statement
Apartment/House Rental Contract
Proof of home purchase
Utility Bill/Installation (current or previous month) water, gas, electricity, telephone (landline), cable, etc.
Voter Registration Card
If you do not have proof or residency documentation please contact the Seguin ISD Human Resource Dept. at 1221 E. Kingsbury St. or (830) 401-8615 in order to obtain a notarized Seguin ISD Shared Residency form.
* A certified birth certificate is required for all new students under 11 years of age, per the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Article 63.019.
Enrollment Information for Homeless Students or Unaccompanied Youth
When enrolling a student in a Seguin ISD campus, if you live in a shelter, in a motel or transitional housing, in an abandoned building, car, campground, on the street, or in a temporary foster home with an adult who is not your parent of legal guardian, you do not need to provide the following to enroll in school:
Proof of residence
Immunization records or TB skin test result
Legal guardianship papers
1221 E. Kingsbury | Seguin, Texas 78155 | Phone: (830) 401-8600 | Fax: (830) 379-0392 • © 2006-2018 Seguin Independent School District
It is the policy of the Seguin Independent School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or disability in its Educational programs, services or activities, as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.